Sunday, October 21, 2007

York Show

Sorry this is a bit late. Some photos from the York (PA) Pinball Show, also known as the White Rose Show. (Oct 12, 2007)

Laura and I really enjoyed this one--plenty of good games, most showing a bit of wear, but the kind of wear that shows a game has been played. Not many HUO games at this one, but that's OK. Those Home Use games always seem so fragile, like I'm playing with a museum piece.

Embryon (one of my faves from the show. A good-playing wide-body game):

Star Trek:
Astro: This was next to the Star Trek game. And in the middle of the Astro playfield were the words "Star Trek"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.